- Harlequin Teen trade website. An official site for readers is due to go live in July. (Thanks for the heads-up, Natashya!)
- Writing guidelines.
- Isabel Swift's interview with Natashya Wilson.
- Novelist Inc's article on why Harlequin has set up a YA line.
- Plans afoot for the line.
- Harlequin's Teen Panel, where readers between the ages of 13 and 17 can discuss what they're reading and stories they'd like to see published.
- Publishers Weekly article.
- Naysayers? We'll see if they're right after the line has had time to establish itself.
There's still heaps of time to comment at We Love YA and win a copy of Dee White's absorbing new YA, LETTERS TO LEONARDO.